Why Invest In Australia?
Below you will find the main reasons why Australia affords a great investment climate for foreign property purchasers today.
Despite some investors’ misgivings regarding property in Australia, many key areas of Australia offer fine opportunities for high returns on investment.
Not only is Australia an outstanding country in terms of lifestyle and climate, it offers many economical and political advantages to today’s overseas property investors. Australia offers profitable opportunities for city investment as well as property for sale in current property hotspots. The following are the main reasons that make Australia such a strong investment today:
- Excellent, temperate climate, with an amazing average 3,000 hours of sunshine per year. A good climate gives rise to a pleasant outdoor lifestyle and healthy living.
- Unspoilt beaches, tropical rainforest, rugged mountains, deserts and sun-baked horizons that continue to attract people to the country as a whole.
- Stable both economically and politically, combined to create a peaceful and secure lifestyle option.
- GDP on par with most European countries. Australia’s strong economic growth rates are higher than most OECD countries, including the US and UK.
- English is the national language and the legal and business environments are based on the British system.
- Well established legal and property buying process, similar to that of the UK
- High capital returns of around 30% or more in key investment areas such as the Western Coast
- Fantastic, healthy lifestyle with abundance of outdoor pursuits, eg. swimming, fishing, cycling, jogging, bushwalking and more
- High rental demand due to currently high property prices
- Interest only mortgages on offer for 5 or even 10 year periods, making property purchase a more viable option.
- Population growth and rising incomes ensure the demand for housing outpaces supply, causing prices to rise.
- Regulated investment markets that are transparent and low risk in the Australian arena
- Favourable Sterling exchange rate (typically 1 GBP = 2.3 AU$) allows you to buy more for your money in Australia.
The IPIN Global (IPIN) was established to help property investors safely utilize overseas property as a wealth building vehicle.
For further information on investment property in Australia, please visit our Australia section where IPIN members can view selected Australia investment opportunities. If you are not yet a member, you can gain instant access to investor reports on these properties by joining FREE below:
Let Us find Property in Australia for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in Australia.