Investment Property In France
Investment property in France continues to attract encouragingly high returns. Below you will find out about some basic factors that make France the strong investment arena it is today.
Here IPIN members can view our recommended investment opportunities in France and other regions of the world.
These investments have been selected by our expert advisors.
This section will explain why Investment property in France is so popular with property investors. Here you can learn what is fuelling the investment boom and gain an understanding of how this will be sustained in the future.
As an already well established property location with a booming tourism sector, France continues to attract discerning homebuyers looking for a solid property investment market.
With average returns of 10% per annum and a highly successful rental market currently attracting yields of around 7% in some sought after locations. Investment property in France offers purchasers a lucrative and safe option. Due to excellent transport communications to France, including numerous budget flights, France now enjoys the prestigious title of the World’s number one tourist destination, with obvious repercussions on the real estate market.
Investors are reassured by this proven market place in which homebuyers and investors alike have enjoyed healthy returns on their investments over the years.
International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and France
Propertyshowrooms.com operates a highly regarded International Property Investment Network (IPIN) that sources carefully selected French property investments, including land sourcing on behalf of its members.
In addition, members have free access to advice and research on investment property in France from our experts. IPIN identifies the most lucrative opportunities currently available in France and tailors them to your particular investment requirements.
Why Invest in France?
A favourable economic and political climate, along with many natural features makes France an excellent property investment location.
Natural and Cultural Factors
- Easy access via direct budget flights from many international airports
- Excellent, modern transportation infrastructure and close, easy links with the UK and mainland Europe
- Geographical diversity and many natural and cultural attractions, making France so popular as a tourist location
- Modern European style culture akin to “back home”
- Chic, cosmopolitan atmosphere and culture in the livelier towns such as Paris, Nice and Cannes
- Beautiful rural towns and villages, also with that unmistakable French charm, that continues to draw visitors and expatriates
- Famous French cuisine, wine and lifestyle
- Historically a strong and stable market in which to invest in property and all economic indications show this trend is set to continue
- Modern, European culture with political and economic stability
- Long term residential property price growth at a very respectable approx. 10% per annum. No danger of losing money in a potentially volatile investment climate
- Net rental yields of around 7-10%
- Popular leaseback schemes offer tax incentives to purchasers, with minimum risk and guaranteed rental income.
- Ever increasing inward and overseas investment, while American expatriates are now exploiting the high value of the dollar
- Relatively low property prices when compared to most northern European countries
- Capital gains tax on housing recently halved to 16%. You are exempt if you hold your property for more than 15 years
- One of the most visited countries of the World with a correspondingly strong tourist market
- Easily accessed mortgage facilities, making it relatively easy to raise finance for a French property purchase
- Safe place to buy property due to a strict buying process and legal system
- Double tax treaty with France and the UK ensuring you do not pay tax twice
Land for Development/Project Sourcing
The International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and propertyshowrooms.com offer members a comprehensive source of information regarding the newest land investment deals available in France. As always, the IPIN endeavours to find you the best investments in France before they become general knowledge.
Members will be offered valuable assistance and contacts in the setting up of joint ventures within our network of carefully vetted developers or partners. Due to a recent increase in worldwide property investment, IPIN and propertyshowrooms.com constantly make contact with a growing number of large scale individual investors and investment consortiums who constantly search for the best land investment options in France.
Please request more information about this service.
It is clear that France is still a highly beneficial market in which to invest. Investors are cashing in on new niche markets that have recently sprung up at very affordable prices as these offer high returns on investment on both resale and rental options.
Further information and resources
Let Us find Property in France for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in France.