Investment Property In Malaysia
Investment property in Malaysia offers foreign investors low prices and high growth potential. Recent improvements and reforms have led to a strengthening property investment market in Malaysia.
IPIN members can view our recommended investment opportunities currently available in Malaysia and other regions of the world.
These investments have been selected by our expert advisors.
Useful research information and articles on Malaysian property investment and how off-plan investment properties in Malaysia can benefit property investors.
Malaysia is experiencing major development and economic growth, giving rise to an upturn in its tourist, residential and commercial property markets.
A solid infrastructure that is being further strengthened by the government’s “Ninth Plan” renders Malaysia a modern and efficient country. Increased air services as well as tax breaks and other incentives are enticing overseas investors to the country. With prices still at an amazing low, discerning property investors regard this strong Asian economy as a lucrative one for high returns on investment.
IPIN Global (IPIN) and Malaysia
The IPIN Global has selected Malaysia as one of its chosen locations to offer solid investment opportunities to its members. Why not find out about the many reasons for this in our Malaysia investment research section. Here you will learn why Malaysia is firmly set to offer property investors excellent growth potential.
Why Invest in Malaysia?
As one of Asia’s prime emerging property markets, Malaysia has much to offer worldwide property investors. Natural and economic factors are set to offer fast and significant growth potential in Malaysia.
Natural and Cultural Factors
- Proximity to Australia, Bali and Singapore easily attracts investment and visitors from these countries
- English language is widely spoken, creating ease and transparency in property purchase transactions
- Warm climate with average temperatures of 21 to 30°C, enticing a year-round tourist trade
- Exotic culture and food. A warm and friendly population and peaceful society
- Great sports facilities, including golf, fishing, diving and other water sports
- Stunning palm fringed, golden sandy beaches and beautiful holiday resort areas
- Property growth of between 15 and 30% per annum
- A surge in economic activity has created high demand for quality commercial and residential property to serve a growing expatriate community
- Government incentives to ease foreign investment in Malaysia, including tax breaks and relaxation of laws governing foreign ownership of property
- Low cost of living compared with many other countries. Correspondingly low buying costs and maintenance costs
- High rental demand due to a strong tourist economy and an increase in commercial activity in large cities such as Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia is among the top three of all Commonwealth countries in terms of tourist arrivals
- Easy access to Malaysia via cheap flights from Asian cities as well as from the UK (approx. £300 return)
Land for Development / Project Sourcing
Malaysian land purchase offers investors a prime opportunity to gain maximum returns on investment. Propertyshowrooms.com and IPIN (IPIN Global) work with a close network of developers, land owners and agents alike to establish a carefully vetted list of sources and contacts which allows us to find our clients the very best options available today. Should you so require, we will also assist you to set up joint venture opportunities in Malaysia and implement investment strategies with the help of our trusted network of competent and reliable professionals.
An improvement in the worldwide property investment climate now allows us to identify many large-scale individual investors and investment consortiums who wish to take advantage of the current strong investment locations in Malaysia.
Please request more information about this service.
Malaysia currently offers some of the best investment opportunities available in the worldwide property market. Rental yields and capital growth figures rate well amongst today’s emerging markets and a new spurt of corporate investments via investor friendly government policies, have boosted Malaysia’s economy to new levels. This, together with a booming tourist industry and the creation of new luxury resorts is creating an exciting property investment climate in Malaysia.
Intelligent investors are quickly making the most of today´s real estate market in Malaysia, while prices are low and opportunities still last.
Further information and resources
Let Us find Property in Malaysia for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in Malaysia.