Location of Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Map of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur City Centre Info
- Country: Malaysia
- Province/State: Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Region/County: Unknown
- Location Type: City, Town, Village
- Population: 1,453,975 (Approx.)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- Latitude: 3.1666667
- Longitude: 101.7
Property in Malaysia by Region
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Pearl International Hotel (0.01 Km)
- Capitol Hotel Kuala Lumpur (0.01 Km)
- Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur (0.01 Km)
- Strawberry Park Resort (0.01 Km)
- Grand Seasons Hotel (0.01 Km)
- City Villa Kuala Lumpur (0.01 Km)
- Jw Marriott In Kuala Lumpur (0.01 Km)
- Malaya (0.01 Km)
- Cititel Express (0.13 Km)
- Grand Seasons (0.54 Km)
- Best Western Permier Seri Pacific Hotel (0.76 Km)
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur (0.76 Km)
- Legend (0.78 Km)
- Quality City Centre (0.78 Km)
- Renaissance (0.88 Km)
- Dynasty (1.07 Km)
- Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (1.27 Km)
- Maya (1.30 Km)
- Concorde (1.60 Km)
- Shangri-la (1.64 Km)
3 Properties for Sale in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
This page lists all our available property for sale in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Currently, we have 3 properties for sale in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
and other type(s) of real estate.
Get more information on buying property in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Fill in the form for more info on property for sale in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and get the free Top 10 Tips to Buying Property »»
Kuala Lumpur City Centre Property News
The latest property and real estate-related news for Kuala Lumpur City Centre and surrounding areas
14 December 2013
New rules to limit speculation in the Malaysian property market are set to come into effect in January 2014 and overseas buyers will find investing in a home in the country will become much more difficult....
15 November 2013
The Malaysian property market is expected to slowdown over the next year, as the government's attempts to prevent a bubble take effect. Research from Rahim & Co Chartered Surveyors showed that the stringent guide...
10 August 2013
The Malaysian property market is growing swiftly, but the second quarter of 2013 saw investors become risk averse due to uncertainty created by the general election. With the political environment now settled, real estat...
16 August 2011
Values of Malaysian real estate in the retail sector are being pushed higher by investor interest, it has been noted.
08 February 2011
Stability and affordability combined with the creation of new jobs means that an increasing number of investors are looking to buy property in Malaysia, one consultancy has suggested. Knight Frank has forecast a jump in ...
12 December 2008
Overseas investment in the Malaysian property market is remaining strong despite the current economic climate, it has been suggested. Chief executive officer of TH Properties Zaharuddin Saidon made the claim at the laun...
Schools in and Around Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Unfortunately we have no information on schools near Kuala Lumpur City Centre at present
Closest / Nearest Airport to Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Other Airport(s) Near to Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
- Sepang/kl International Airport (46.58Km)