Location of Panama City
Map of Panama City, panama
Panama City Info
- Also known as: Panamá
- Country: Panama
- Province/State: Panama
- Region/County: Unknown
- Location Type: City, Town, Village
- Population: 408,168 (Approx.)
- Timezone: America/Panama
- Latitude: 8.9666667
- Longitude: -79.5333333
Property in panama by Region
Hotels in Panama City
- Avalon Grand Panama (0.01 Km)
- Four Points Panama (0.01 Km)
- Hotel Roma Plaza (0.01 Km)
- Best Western Las Huacas Htl (0.01 Km)
- Coronado Golf Beach Resort (0.01 Km)
- Courtyard Panama City (0.01 Km)
- Panama Vacation Quarters (0.01 Km)
- Eurohotel (0.01 Km)
- Executive Hotel - Panama (0.01 Km)
- The Bristol (0.01 Km)
- Coronado Golf And Beach Resort (0.01 Km)
- Hotel De Ville (0.01 Km)
- Hotel La Cresta Inn (0.01 Km)
- Hotel El Panama Convention Center & Casino (1.96 Km)
- Marriott Panama (1.99 Km)
- Riande Continental And Casino (1.99 Km)
- Radisson Decapolis Panama City (2.21 Km)
- Riande Granada Hotel & Casino (2.50 Km)
- Country Inn Ste Panama Canal (3.73 Km)
- Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center (4.24 Km)
2 Properties for Sale in Panama City
This page lists all our available property for sale in Panama City. Currently, we have 2 properties for sale in Panama City, 15 houses/villas in Panama City, 7 apartments/flats in Panama City, 1 townhouses in Panama City
and 2 other type(s) of real estate.
Join 60,000+ existing members and gain access to investment strategies offering:
- Peace of mind with proven strategies available exclusively to members
- Managed investments offering substantial returns with minimal involvement
- Improved investment decision-making
For Sale 1 Bed Apartment - USD125, Sq.Ft - Sea views - 22nd Floor Los Faros De PanamaThe Lighthouses of Panama is a unique project for residential, commercial and recreational use....
Or Sale - Condo 1 Bedroom 1, 035 Sq.Ft - USD534, 000 - Sea Views - Trump Ocean Club Panama Trump Panama will be located in the Punta Pacifica peninsula in Panama City Central Amer....
Get more information on buying property in Panama City
Fill in the form for more info on property for sale in Panama City and get the free Top 10 Tips to Buying Property »»
Panama City Property News
The latest property and real estate-related news for Fuengirola and surrounding areas
02 November 2012
A $2 (£1 approx) agricultural land tax has been heralded as a barrier to creating fairness in the property market in Panama. Property appraiser candidate Gregory LaPlante told The News Herald that the money tran...
14 September 2012
There are many reasons why owning a home in Panama is an attractive proposition, it has been claimed.
Writing for Palo Alto Online, Nancy MacLeod highlighted aspects such as the country's climate and the availability of ...
06 September 2012
There has been an increase in the amount of development in Panama's beach destination Pedasi.
According to Kent Davis, from Panama Equity, the level of interest in the region among potential buyers has climbed, but...
16 August 2012
A new scheme for permanent residency visas in Panama could result in a higher number of foreigners choosing to buy property in the country. This is because owning
25 July 2012
Santa Fe in Panama is becoming an increasingly attractive option for overseas buyers seeking a property in the country.
In an article for International Living, Jessica Ramesch explained the village offers "the best value...
21 June 2012 - Boquete property 'best value outside Panama City'
24 February 2012
People looking for a property to buy in Panama should be willing to consider homes in locations outside Panama City.
This is the advice of International Living Magazine, which noted...
27 January 2012
The latter part of 2012 could be the right time to invest in real estate in Panama, with one expert in the country expecting property prices to begin to rise from 2013...
10 January 2012
Panama has been named among the most desirable destinations for people to retire to by a new study.
Reuters reported on the Retirement Index 2012 released by International Living magazine, which cited the South American...
06 January 2012
Investors looking at real estate in Panama may want to consider the province of Bocas del Toro.
This is according to Caribbean World Magazine features editor Sarah Woods, who says while the whole of...