Investment Property In Portugal
Investors seeking strong medium to long term returns regard investment property in Portugal as a mature market and sound as an investment area in which to expand their property portfolios.
IPIN members will gain access to our recommended investment property in Portugal and worldwide destinations.
These investments have been carefully selected as worthwhile opportunities by our expert advisors.
Portugal is now a popular investment location. Here you will find out what is fuelling the investment boom and gain an insight into the potential of the Portuguese property market.
A firm favourite amongst UK property investors, Portugal offers a well established property market with strong growth potential in carefully selected locations.
The investment property in Portugal section offers IPIN vetted opportunities in Portuguese property, allowing members access to investor reports covering the best options available today.
International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and Portugal
Propertyshowrooms.com operates an International Property Investment Network (IPIN). Highly regarded for sourcing carefully selected investment property in Portugal, it also includes valuable land sourcing services for its members.
In addition, members can access advice and research from our experts on investment in Portugal. IPIN will identify the most lucrative opportunities currently available in Portugal and match them to your particular investment requirements.
Why Invest in Portugal?
Portugal offers investors a number of key factors on which to base their purchase decision. In addition to a strong tourist industry with much to offer both beach and golf lovers, Portugal’s low prices and relaxed lifestyle make it an ideal location for many people seeking a perfect holiday or retirement destination.
Natural and Cultural Factors
- Over 300 days of sunshine a year and minimum temperatures of around 14 °C are a strong attraction for those seeking an outdoor lifestyle, cooled by refreshing Atlantic breezes
- Stunning natural beauty with fantastic scenery, including fantastic sandy beaches, dramatic rocky coastlines and the largest expanses of golf courses to be found in southern Europe
- English is widely spoken due to the large number of British visitors in Portugal. Most legal and financial professionals speak English to a high degree of proficiency.
- Rich cultural and historical interest, with Oriental and Moorish influences to be enjoyed in various forms throughout the country
- Friendly nature of the Portuguese people
- Easy access via direct flights from many international airports. Only 2.5 hours journey time.
- Solid capital returns and rental yields of up to 10% per annum in some locations
- Low cost of living and good value for money in property prices
- Strong economy, backed by EU funding and ever increasing foreign investment
- Low cost airlines are boosting Portugal’s tourist industry and creating an increased demand for property in key locations
Land for Development/Project Sourcing
The International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and propertyshowrooms.com offer their members a comprehensive source of information regarding the newest land investment opportunities available in Portugal. The IPIN is always careful to source the best land investments in Portugal before they become general knowledge.
Members can receive valuable assistance and contacts in the setting up of joint ventures within our network. All developers or partners are carefully vetted by us before they join the network. Due to the a boom in worldwide property investment in general, IPIN and propertyshowrooms.com are in constant contact with a growing number of large scale or individual investors, as well as investment consortiums, all of whom are constantly on the look out for the best land investment options in Portugal.
Please request more information about this service.
Investment property in Portugal offers solid investment potential and lower prices than in many other European tourist destinations. With a well developed tourist infrastructure, investors are safe in the knowledge that Portugal offers a solid EU market in which to gain reliable returns on their investment.
Further information and resources
You may also like to read...
Let Us find Property in Portugal for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in Portugal.