Investment Property In Thailand
Investment property in Thailand is starting to attract investors from around the globe due to the low entry prices and stunning locations promising strong "Buy to Let" potential from a growing touristic demand.
IPIN members can view our recommended investment opportunities currently available in Thailand and other regions of the world.
These investments have been selected by our expert advisors.
An in depth look at Investment in Thailand and how Thailand can offer the investment potential that it does to property investors. Also understand why now is the time to invest in Thailand and future market forecasts.
Emerging Thai Property Market Targetted by International Property Investors
We welcome you to the Propertyshowrooms.com Investment Property in Thailand Section and our page of information on the benefits of Thai property investment.
Our International Property Investment Network (IPIN) sources qualified investment property in Thailand for members.
International Property Investment Network (IPIN) And Thailand
IPIN, (the International Property Investment Network) has selected Thailand as one of its chosen locations to offer investment opportunities to its members. You can learn about our reasons for its inclusion in our Thailand investment research section. IPIN is aware of all the latest investment options available in Thailand and will help you adapt these to your requirements.
Why Invest in Thailand?
Exotic Thailand is Asia’s top tourist destination and offers a world class tourist industry at affordable prices, making it a magnet for visitors, re-locators and property investors alike. In many key locations in Thailand, the local economy relies heavily on tourism and increased property investment in these locations is now good news for domestic economic growth and good capital returns.
Natural and Cultural Factors
- Once an exotic long haul destination, Thailand is now also a sophisticated tourist destination with a universal appeal.
- For thousands of people who have worked in Asia for many years, Thailand is a very attractive retirement destination, in which the living environment will feel familiar.
- Retirement visas are available for foreigners over 50 years of age.
- Thailand has good schools, an efficient health care system and it is seen as a friendly country in which to live or visit.
- Thailand offers beautiful mountains, dense forests and stunning beaches, a tropical climate and cities teeming with culture and colour which draw visitors back each year.
- Warm weather for winter holidaymakers. Peak season is between November and February.
- The relatively undiscovered nature of Thailand means that property prices here remain far below those in the more established European markets, although they are growing quickly and strongly (around 10-15% a year).
- Thailand is the largest growth market in Asia. Some businesses choose Thailand as a regional base from which to keep their employees working all around Asia.
- Thailand has recently attracted significant foreign investment. It has become one of the Asian economic leaders and is one of the fastest-growing economies in the region.
- The completion of the Suvarnabhumi-Bangkok International Airport (SBIA) is expected to spur growth in commercial property markets in eastern Bangkok as well as make Thailand even more accessible by air. Thailand is one of the cheapest places to fly to in Asia.
- The country has strong business links with China and has an excellent infrastructure as well as world-class facilities in many resort towns.
- Property is much cheaper in Thailand than elsewhere and an increase in overseas interest in property purchase has helped to create an economic recovery in Thailand. Property investors who bought post 1999 have witnessed impressive capital growth, particularly in major cities.
- Rental potential is great, due to increased government spending luring growing numbers of tourists.
- No capital gains tax for private investors, and low ongoing taxes.
- Today foreigners are regarded by the government as a big investment opportunity in Thailand.
Land for Development/Project Sourcing in Thailand
The International Property Investment Network (IPIN) and Propertyshowrooms.com are pleased to offer clients a comprehensive bank of information regarding the very latest land investment deals available in Thailand, endeavoring to find you the hottest spots in Thailand before they become general knowledge to other investors.
Our members are offered assistance in setting up joint ventures with our network of carefully vetted and reliable developers or partners. Due to a recent increase in worldwide property investment, IPIN and propertyshowrooms.com constantly make contact with a growing number of large-scale and individual investors who are constantly looking for the best investment options in Thailand and other worldwide locations.
Please request more information about this service.
Thailand remains less exploited in the property investment sector than many other areas and for this reason prices are far below those in more established European markets. However in many areas, prices are moving upwards at a rate of approximately 10-15% per annum.
There are undoubtedly some very attractive investment options to be found in certain locations of Thailand and, according to world experts, Thailand’s economy is undergoing a steady growth spurt. While improvements to Thai property investment provisions continue, a symbiosis with the tourist economy and the real estate economy, will allow mutual growth at unprecedented levels.
Further information and resources
Let Us find Property in Thailand for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in Thailand.