Why Invest In United Kingdom Property?
Below is a list of factors that make the United Kingdom a potentially good investment location.
Despite a current slowdown in the market, property in carefully selected regions of the UK is offering buyers greatly reduced prices along with reliable long term investment opportunities.
Listed below are some of the main factors that make property in The United Kingdom a good investment:
- The UK’s distressed property sales market proves ideal for investors looking to buy up well-priced residential and commercial properties offering solid rental potential and long term growth prospects. Special reductions and slashed prices are widely available in both the off-plan and re-sales markets, allowing investment opportunities at the lowest possible entry levels
- Many people, unable to pay current mortgage rates, seek to rent property instead, creating a ready market for buy-to-let investors today. In 2008, UK rental yields averaged 6.4% per annum, offering steady rental income to add to capital growth upon eventual resale in the long term - investors willing and able to wait, will benefit from an inevitable market upturn in the future
- The UK is a world economic leader and a member of the G8. A founding member of the UN and NATO, it is generally regarded as a reassuringly safe and solid country in which to invest
- The UK is a country rich in cultural identity and natural beauty. This, combined with the nation’s historically stable economic and political environment, is encouraging to many investors
- The United Kingdom is the third most populated state in the European Union, indicating a high demand for all types of commercial and residential real estate
- Green meadows, snow-capped mountains, moorlands and lakes are natural attractions that blend with countless monuments, traditional pubs, cream teas, theatre, arts, cinema and music to bring year-round tourists from all corners of the globe. The tourist market creates opportunity for investors into related real estate, particularly in London and many other national tourist hotspots
- Property in the UK has something to offer everyone: quality properties, from smart, trendy urban off-plan apartments, to old, rambling country properties suit all tastes and budgets
- A large number of direct airline services to the UK’s major national and international airports are available from many worldwide locations. An excellent road and transport infrastructure allows easy access to your final destination
The IPIN Global (IPIN) was established to help property investors safely utilize overseas property as a wealth building vehicle.
For further information on property investment in the UK, please visit our United Kingdom section where IPIN members can view selected UK investment opportunities. If you are not yet a member, you can gain instant access to investor reports on these properties by joining IPIN for FREE.
Let Us find Property in United Kingdom for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in United Kingdom.