Estate Agents & Advertisers: Login or Register Telephone Number Tel: (+34) 952 471 774 | UK Freephone UK Freephone: 0800 047 0597 | US Toll Free US Toll Free: +1-866 656 7152
IPIN Left IPIN Middle IPIN Right
Header Corner

Property Search

Regions of Dubai

United Arab Emirates FlagDubai Info

  • Also known as: Dubayy
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • Latitude: 25.1513889
  • Longitude: 55.304

Property in United Arab Emirates by Region





Hotels in Dubai


  • Al Manzil Hotel (5.62 Km)
  • Shangri-la Hotel Dubai (7.03 Km)
  • Dusit (7.03 Km)
  • Shangri-la (7.07 Km)
  • Ibis World Trade Centre (7.86 Km)
  • Crowne Plaza (8.25 Km)
  • Fairmont (8.41 Km)
  • Somerset Jadaf (8.52 Km)
  • Metropolitan Hotel Deira (8.52 Km)
  • Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa (8.52 Km)
  • Regent Palace Hotel (8.69 Km)
  • Regent Beach Resort (9.50 Km)
  • Ramee Guestline Apartments (9.51 Km)
  • Jumeira Rotana Hotel (9.57 Km)
  • Movenpick (10.39 Km)
  • Le Royal Meridien (10.43 Km)
  • Imperial Suites (10.61 Km)
  • Panorama (10.84 Km)
  • Pearl Residence (10.87 Km)
  • Burjuman Rotana Suites (10.98 Km)
USA Income Properties Fully Managed From $22,000

No Business for Sale in Dubai

Share
Location of Dubai

Map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates

No matches

Currently we do not have any more properties for sale in Dubai. You can find property for sale in these nearby locations:

No nearby locations found

We did not find any property locations near to Dubai (within approx. 100Km).

Archived Properties in Dubai (Sold or Off Market)

Office Space for sale in Dubai Beach Residence Archived Property Overlay
Mazaya Business Avenue - the most sought tower for a comfortable run of your business. The Unit is located on the high floor and covers stunning view of JLT/Dubai Marina Jumeirah Islands. Easy access to the road, great location without traffic. - Fully Fi....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties are pleased to offer for sale this spacious office space in Goldcrest Executive Jumeirah Lake Towers. This office space is just shell and core with a with a storage space and bathroom. Jumeirah Lake Towers is a Free zone so offers a lot of bene....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Archived Property Overlay
This is an investor opportunity for immediate sale. It is a fully fitted office beautifully located directly opposite Al Mas Tower JLT (the diamond exchange) with excellent panoramic views. We are offering the office to you today at a lower market price of ....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties is excited to offer Multiple Office units in Bay Square, Located in Business Bay, Downtown Dubai. Only 30% due at Purchase, remaining 70% due at handover Bay Square offers prime office space for purchase in the heart of Business Bay, Dubais ....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties are pleased to offer for sale this excellent investment opportunity in Opal tower in Business Bay.The office is located within the master development known as Business Bay in Dubai.The tower is constructed the northern boundary of Business bay whe....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Crystal Tower-the most exclusive executive hotel and office tower on Dubais Business Bay, and the spectacularly ambitious location thats being developed as the regions business centre. Crystal Tower Business Bay is afive stars hotel with five stars finishes. T....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties is excited to offer Multiple Office units in Bay Square, Located in Business Bay, Downtown Dubai. Only 30% down at purchase, and the remaining 70% due on completion. Bay Square offers prime office space for purchase in the heart of Busines....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties are pleased to offer for sale this excellent investment opportunity in Opal tower in Business Bay.The office is located within the master development known as Business Bay in Dubai.The tower is constructed the northern boundary of Business bay whe....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties are pleased to offer for sale this excellent investment opportunity in Opal tower in Business Bay.The office is located within the master development known as Business Bay in Dubai.The tower is constructed the northern boundary of Business bay whe....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »
Office Space for sale in Business Bay Archived Property Overlay
Q Properties are pleased to offer for sale this excellent investment opportunity in Opal tower in Business Bay.The office is located within the master development known as Business Bay in Dubai.The tower is constructed the northern boundary of Business bay whe....
Plot Size (m):   Sale Type: Re-Sale   |   Full Details & Photos »

Let us search for you Get more information on buying property in Dubai

United Arab Emirates Flag
Fill in the form for more info on property for sale in Dubai and get the free Top 10 Tips to Buying Property »»
* Required fields
Title
First name *
Surname *
Email Address *
Telephone number *
Country of Residence *
Max Budget       
Best Time to Call
When do you plan to buy?
When are you planning to visit United Arab Emirates?
Preferences/Comments
        

RSS News Dubai Property News

The latest property and real estate-related news for Dubai and surrounding areas

    Property 'now the key asset class for UAE investors'

    19 April 2013
    Investors in the UAE are increasingly focusing their attention on real estate, it has been claimed. The latest Friends Provident International (FPI) Investor Attitudes report indicates that property in the region is bein...

    Abu Dhabi residential market saturated

    07 June 2013
    Abu Dhabi's residential property market is saturated, causing prices to drop significantly. Data from the Statistics Centre - Abu Dhabi (Scad) revealed that although...

    Mortgage middlemen cashing in on UAE property market

    19 September 2013
    As the UAE property market strengthens, mortgage middlemen are cashing in. With homeowners no longer unconcerned about the small print on their loans, many are going in search of better deals and...

    UAE sets mortgage limit to prevent property crash

    05 November 2013
    The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has set a limit on mortgage loans in a bid to cool its property market and prevent another crash. Fear that a bubble is emerging has been mounting for some time, and while short boom-and-bu...

    Abu Dhabi tops investment poll

    16 April 2009
    Abu Dhabi in the UAE has come out on top in a poll of investors for the Middle East and North Africa region's best real estate prospect over the next 12 to 24 months. The survey by international real estate firm Jones L...

    Property prices 'rising again in UAE'

    12 June 2009
    Property prices are starting to rise again in the UAE, it has been stated. Speaking to news agency The National, head of international sales at LLJ Property Andrew Covill said: "The availability is suddenly a lot l...

    UAE developers 'adopt new strategies to attract investors'

    10 July 2009
    Developers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are adopting new strategies in a bid to attract more investors during the economic downturn, it has been suggested. According to an article in the Gulf News, purchasers now w...

    Standardised UAE property laws 'would benefit investors'

    07 August 2009
    Standardised laws are needed to help the UAE property sector recover from the economic downturn, it has been suggested. Speaking to Emirates Business 24/7, chief executive officer at John Charcol Middle East Chris Domme...

    Tourism in UAE set to rise

    25 January 2010
    Individuals who have invested in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will be boosted by claims that holiday bookings to the country are increasing. Nikki Hain, product manager for Middle East, Indochina and Indian Ocean at P...

    Developers in the UAE focus on sustainability

    19 February 2010
    The UAE has received a glowing report about the prospects of its economy in 2010 and in turn its investment potential. Speaking ahead of their property exhibition for the region, Cityscape has given its backing to new r...

Share

Schools in and Around Dubai

  • Unfortunately we have no information on schools near Dubai at present

Closest / Nearest Airport to Dubai


  

Directions from Dubai to Dubai International Airport

Share

Other Airport(s) Near to Dubai, United Arab Emirates


  • Sharjah International AirportSharjah International Airport (29.10Km)
  • Ras Al Khaimah International AirportRas Al Khaimah International Airport (81.86Km)

Do you live or work in Dubai? Is this info accurate? Let us know