Investment Property In The United Arab Emirates
Investment property in the UAE offers overseas buyers enormous potential, in view of the huge demand for affordable, quality real estate throughout the Emirates.
IPIN members can view our recommended investment opportunities currently available in the UAE and other regions of the world
These investments have been selected by our expert advisors
Research your property investment in the UAE with some informative market research. This section gives vital information about the UAE property market and what drives its success.
The UAE offers multi-faceted investment advantages, including a tax-free international environment and one the world’s fastest growing tourism economies.
Following on from Dubai’s phenomenal success, the other Arab emirates are now following suit, each with their own economic attributes but similar tax-free investment advantages to Dubai. For now, lower prices, a strong infrastructure and overwhelming demand for commercial and residential properties are driving the success of the real estate markets in other emirates such as Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain and Fujairah.
IPIN Global and the United Arab Emirates
Propertyshowrooms.com operates IPIN Global, the IPIN Global , which is highly regarded for sourcing carefully selected UAE property investments, including land sourcing for its members.
In this way, members can gain access to advice and research on investment in the UAE from our experts. IPIN will identify the most lucrative opportunities currently available in the UAE and tailor them to best suit your investment requirements.
Why Invest in United Arab Emirates?
To a large extent, the UAE is now addressing the ongoing shortage of quality, affordable real estate in Dubai, by focusing on the equally attractive benefits of the other United Arab Emirates.
- Year-round sunshine, with average summer temperatures ranging from 24°C in winter to 40°C in summer
- Luxury facilities, great weather and easy access - the UAE now accounts for 0.5% of total tourist demand worldwide
- Awe-inspiring architectural wonders are under construction, following on in the vein of Dubai only a decade ago. Top quality finishes are consistent with the high international standards of amenities and recreational facilities in the UAE
- Property price returns of up to 20-40% per annum (depending upon emirate)
- Average rental yields of a stable 6%. These figures are set to soar in many of the emirates, driven by dramatically increasing land costs
- A thriving economy and a booming tourist industry, attracting much international investment. Already 75% of the population in the UAE is composed of expatriates
- Ever increasing numbers of expatriate workers come to the UAE to work in new industries, maintaining a strong future demand for quality property on which to spend their tax-free earnings
- A tax-free investment environment in the UAE means no income/capital gains tax or tax on rental income
- The supply and demand ratio is well managed to ensure strong growth and returns
- The UAE is an increasingly liberal and cosmopolitan global business centre with luxurious facilities
- Outstanding natural features await visitors, including sandy beaches, rocky mountains, waterfalls and oases
- An world-class infrastructure is constantly being upgraded to keep up with the UAE’s fast growing population
Land for Development/Project Sourcing
IPIN Global and Propertyshowrooms.com offer members a comprehensive source of information regarding the newest land investment deals available in the UAE. IPIN endeavours to find you the very best investment opportunities in the UAE before they become common knowledge.
Members will be offered valuable assistance and contacts in the setting up of joint ventures within our network of carefully vetted developers or partners. Due to a recent increase in worldwide property investment, IPIN and propertyshowrooms.com constantly make contact with large-scale individual investors and investment consortiums who are on the lookout for the best land investment options in the UAE.
Please see our land/development project consultancy service for more information.
UAE property offers potentially lucrative investment opportunities in prime locations of the developing emirates. As a highly industrialised federation, the UAE has one of the most advanced global economies and this is reflected in its GDP per capita, ranking 5th in the world and 3rd in the Middle East, after Qatar and Kuwait. Today’s investors in the UAE expect to witness rapid and substantial price increases as property demand and construction costs in the UAE continue to spiral upwards.
Further information and resources:
Let Us find Property in United Arab Emirates for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in United Arab Emirates.