Why Invest In The United Arab Emirates?
A diverse, expanding economy and investor-friendly government policies are but some of the advantages that attract foreign investors to the UAE. Find out more below.
Following Dubai’s example, the other United Arab Emirates now recognise an overwhelming demand for commercial, residential and tourist accommodation, duly capitalising on their own developmental advantages, based on geographic location and tourism potential. These emirates are helping to supply the huge demand for property in the UAE in general, while aiming to compensate for Dubai’s undersupply and relatively inflated prices.
Advantages of UAE investment
- The UAE boasts a thriving economy that includes a booming tourist industry, attracting interest and investment from around the world
- As a highly industrialised federation, the UAE boasts one of the most developed economies on the planet, reflected in its GDP per capita, ranking 5th in the world and 3rd in the Middle East, after Qatar and Kuwait
- Just like in Dubai, property prices and rental values are set to soar in many of the other emirates, driven by dramatically increasing land costs. In Abu Dhabi this year, they have already risen by 75%, according to HSBC Middle East
- Strong capital appreciation of an average 20-40% p.a. (depending upon emirate) is expected to continue for some years to come, in line with the UAE’s ongoing economic success and un-sated demand for new properties. This, combined with rental yields of 6-10% p.a. is a recipe for success for timely investors
- Today’s investors expect to witness rapid and substantial price increases as property demand and construction costs continue to spiral ever upwards
- The growth rate forecast for the UAE economy over the coming years is 13%, according to the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The emirates have been liberalising their policies, encouraging foreign individuals and companies to invest and take part in this exciting growth process
- The absence of taxes and a low cost of living are clear incentives for investors, and draws many foreign companies to establish activities in the Emirates’ free zones and industrial cities
- Top quality construction and facilities including state-of-the-art shopping and recreational complexes continue to draw discerning investors, homebuyers and holidaymakers alike. Expatriate workers represent some 75% of the population. They seek high quality accommodation on which to spend their tax-free earnings, with obvious positive effects upon the market
- Infrastructure programmes are constantly underway maintain the quality of all UAE services to the highest of international levels
- The importance of tourism has grown rapidly, with luxury facilities, great weather and easy access attracting foreign visitors and accounting for 0.5% of total tourist demand worldwide
IPIN Global was established to help property investors safely utilise overseas property as a wealth-building vehicle.
For further information on property investment in the United Arab Emirates, please visit the rest of our UAE section where IPIN members can view selected UAE investment opportunities. If you are not yet a member, you can gain instant access to Investor Reports on these properties by joining free here.
Let Us find Property in United Arab Emirates for You
Fill out a requirements form and our experts will help
you find a great selection of Properties for sale in United Arab Emirates.