Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
This is recently renovated very solid and spacious house situated minutes away from the town of Pliska – ancient Bulgarian capital.
The property boasts of its spacious accommodation – 250 sq.m., split between:
- a 140 sq.m. house, consisting of 2 rooms and a kitchen downstairs and 2 more rooms and a corridor upstairs; there is a unique clay oven in the basement;
- an extension of 60 sq.m. comprising of 2 rooms and a corridor;
- a former pub of 50 sq.m. which could be converted into living area or re-opened as a pub/shop.
The house has been through some renovation works including: changing of the wooden part of the roof construction,rearranging the roof tiles; fitting new wooden floor on the 2nd floor and in the former tavern; rebuilding and painting of the fence; painting and whitewashing of the walls, etc. The house will require adding an internal bathroom with WC, modernizing and decorating.
The garden is well maintained, with many fruit trees and big enough for adding a swimming pool.
The property is:
- 10 km from the town of Pliska;
- 17 km from the town of Novi Pazar;
- 20 km from the town of Shumen;
- 85 km from Varna city.
Bulgaria welcomed more than 3.6 Million Tourists in the first Half of 2018
Bulgaria takes first Steps to join Eurozone
Renting in Bulgaria
Retiring to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Black Sea Riviera
Work Permits for Third-Country Foreigners working in Bulgaria
All property news from Bulgaria
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!