Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
This is recently renovated very solid and spacious house situated minutes away from the town of Pliska – ancient Bulgarian capital.
The property boasts of its spacious accommodation – 250 sq.m., split between:
- a 140 sq.m. house, consisting of 2 rooms and a kitchen downstairs and 2 more rooms and a corridor upstairs; there is a unique clay oven in the basement;
- an extension of 60 sq.m. comprising of 2 rooms and a corridor;
- a former pub of 50 sq.m. which could be converted into living area or re-opened as a pub/shop.
The house has been through some renovation works including: changing of the wooden part of the roof construction,rearranging the roof tiles; fitting new wooden floor on the 2nd floor and in the former tavern; rebuilding and painting of the fence; painting and whitewashing of the walls, etc. The house will require adding an internal bathroom with WC, modernizing and decorating.
The garden is well maintained, with many fruit trees and big enough for adding a swimming pool.
The property is:
- 10 km from the town of Pliska;
- 17 km from the town of Novi Pazar;
- 20 km from the town of Shumen;
- 85 km from Varna city.
Bulgaria's House Prices continue to rise sharply thanks to falling Interest Rates and stable Economy
Bulgaria's Borovets the Booziest Ski Resort in Europe
Bulgaria's Property Market to Strengthen Further in 2016
Confidence Returning to Bulgaria's Property Market
Bulgaria Pulls out Stops to Boost Tourism after Bumper Winter Season
Bulgarian Holiday Rental Portal Captures Tourism Growth
All property news from Bulgaria
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!