Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
The house is traditional in style, made of stone with large wooden balconies. The present owners were told that the house was built by wealthy Turkish Merchants approx. 130 years ago. The property is located in the village of Tserova Koria, which is just outside the town of Veliko Tarnovo on some 14 km away from the centre of the Old Bulgarian Capital (Veliko Tarnovo). The property is on a quiet lane, close to the village square.
During the last three years, the property had been under extensive renovation and developed for commercial use. In July 2010 a new TILED ROOF was installed and other areas – maintained. There are two Luxury apartments for rental purposes in addition to the house.
The total area of the property is 1870 sq. m. and it has a stone wall around its perimeter. There are four gardens with several fruit trees – apple, pear, plum, peach. fig, grapes, quince and walnut. The front garden has been landscaped for low maintenance by the use of decorative gravel and has been made more interesting by the addition of several old Bulgarian artifacts.
One of the side gardens is presently being planted with flowers and bushes to enchase the attractiveness for guests; the other side contains a garden which has been used as a kitchen garden, growing lots of vegetables. The back garden is the largest garden and as it is South facing is ideal for guests to spend time sunbathing on the lounges, having a dip in the pool or simply sit around chilling out. In the rear garden are the remains of an old house which has been demolished and the remains and of a large stone barn.
The main part of the house is completely self-contained; it has its own private entrance on both sides of the house and internal access to the apartments. It contains three bedrooms, with large double glazed windows in traditional style. The largest bedroom has an original, very ornate Jamal. One of the bedrooms is currently fully utilized as an office. The house has its own bathroom, a long wide corridor, large open-plan area, containing dining area, lounge area and large, newly installed, fully fitted kitchen. The house has its own, private very large wooden balcony. In addition there is a massive cellar and a room with a log burner furnace, which heats the radiators throughout the house and the apartments.
- King size bed (together with 2 sets of linen) - Bedside table and lamp - Two Chests of 5 drawers - Large double wardrobe - Mobile Air Conditioning / Heating unit
- Double bed (together with 2 sets of linen) - Bedside table and lamp - Chests of 5 drawers - Large wardrobe
- Office Desk and Swivel chair - Large Bookcase with cupboards
- All Fixtures and Fittings - 2 sets of Towels
- Log Burning fire - Sofa - Childs Sofa Bed - Television - Satellite Equipment - Television Stand - DVD Player - Router for Wireless Internet Connection
- Dining table and 6 chairs - Dresser
- Breakfast Table and 4 chairs - Large fully fitted kitchen - Fridge-freezer - Full Gas cooker - Washer/Dryer (with 10 KG capacity) - Microwave oven, Toaster, Kettle, Deep Fat Fryer - All cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, etc.
- Balcony Furniture
- Large Chest Freezer - Small Steps, Large Steps, Extra Long Ladders - Wheelbarrow, together with various gardening tools - Petrol driven trimmer - Electric Chain Saw - Miscellaneous Tools and Equipment
Large self-contained open-plan apartment with its own private entrance, bathroom, wooden beamed ceiling, wooden floor and wooden balcony. The apartment is currently used for rental purposes and includes the following:
- All bathroom fittings and equipment and 2 sets of towels - Double bed (together with 2 sets of linen) - Double Wardrobe - All light fittings - Double sofa-bed - Television with TV stand - Video / DVD Player - Satellite Television equipment - Coffee table - Rug - Display Stand - Dining table with 6 chairs (together with 2 sets of table linen) - Fitted kitchen - Refrigerator - Full Gas cooker with Gas Bottle Storage with gas bottle - Microwave oven, toaster, kettle - All cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, etc. - Balcony furniture
Large, self-contained open-plan apartment with its own private entrance and iron balcony, bathroom, wooden beamed ceiling and wooden floor. The apartment is currently used for rental purposes and includes the following:
- All bathroom fittings and equipment and 2 sets of towels - King size bed (together with 2 sets of all linen) - Bedside tables and Lamps - Extra large Double wardrobe - All light fittings - TWO double sofa-beds - Television with TV stand - DVD Player - Satellite Television equipment - Coffee table - Rug - Display stand - Dining table with 6 chairs (together with 2 sets of table linen) - Fitted kitchen - Refrigerator - Full Gas Coker with Gas bottle - Microwave Oven, Toaster, kettle - All cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, etc. - Balcony Furniture - Travel Cot and Mattress
- 12 Foot Diameter Above Ground Swimming pool - Patio Table with three Benches (metal) - 6 Sun Loungers - Inflatable Mattress - 3 Outdoor tables with chairs - Parasol and Base - BBQ
Most furniture, equipment and fittings are around 3 years old, installed by the current owner. The sale includes many other small items not mentioned.
The property is:
- 12 km from the attractive village of Arbanassi;
- 14 km from Veliko Tarnovo city;
- 30 km from the town of Dryanovo.
Renting in Bulgaria
Retiring to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's Black Sea Riviera
Work Permits for Third-Country Foreigners working in Bulgaria
Obtaining Bulgarian Citizenship by Residency or Investment
Law Firms in Sofia
All property news from Bulgaria
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!