Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
New built THREE-STORIED South Faced house with 450 sq. m. of living area, situated on a plot of 1170 sq. m. of land, in a well settled village in Bulgaria. The property is only 15 km away from the beach and the city of Burgas. It is accessible via tarmac road in all seasons and benefits its location – set on a small hill, in front of Rusokastro River and overlooking Mandra Lake.
Ground floor - 150 sq. m. - Kitchen, dining room, open to upstairs hallway, utility room, living room, bathroom with toilet, front and rear entrance, + 45 sq. m. south faced veranda with lake views.
First floor – 150 sq. m. – main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with WC, 2 double bedrooms, terrace, single bedroom and communal bathroom with toilet
Second floor – 150 sq. m – can be arranged like separate 3 bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet or used as needed.
- The house is locally heated with a large fire place in the front room and radiators throughout. Heating system has been designed in a way that would be very easy to add at a later date solar panels.
- Security Rehau double glazed 70 mm windows fitted with High tech energy saving glass.
- Victorian style 3 meters ceilings.
- Solid wood flooring, Italian tiles imported from Italy.
- High quality German and Austrian materials.
Front garden – 800 sq. m.
Rear garden with parking – 300 sq. m.
Drive way 50 meters long directly from tarmac road.
The property is:
- 15 km from Burgas and its International Airport;
- 30 km from Chernomorets Sea Resort;
- 40 km from Sozopol Sea Resort;
- 50 km from Sunny Beach Sea Resort.
Bulgaria's House Prices continue to rise sharply thanks to falling Interest Rates and stable Economy
Bulgaria's Borovets the Booziest Ski Resort in Europe
Bulgaria's Property Market to Strengthen Further in 2016
Confidence Returning to Bulgaria's Property Market
Bulgaria Pulls out Stops to Boost Tourism after Bumper Winter Season
Bulgarian Holiday Rental Portal Captures Tourism Growth
All property news from Bulgaria
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!