Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
IBG Real Estates offers you this lovely property, set in the outskirts of a nice and relatively big village near the town of Tutrakan and Danube River. The property offers a house with a summer kitchen attached to it, a big outbuilding with a garage and a nice and easy to maintain garden with gorgeous views.
The house has 90 sq.m.
The first floor is a semi ground floor and it consists of:
- A corridor - 5 x 2.30 m
- Room 1 on the left -3.70 x 3.50 m
- Room 2 on the left (previously used as a cellar) - 3.40 x 3.50 m.
The corridor has a sink and a cooker as it was used as a kitchen with dining area.
The upper floor offers:
- A landing area - 5 x 2.30 m
- Bedroom 1 - 3.70 x 3.40 m
- Bedroom 2 - 3.70 x 3.50 m
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40 x 3.50 m
The summer kitchen is 22 sq.m. and it consists of:
- Kitchen with dining area – 3.70 x 4.20 m;
- Premise before the shower room (ideal for a wet room or a toilet) – 1.96 x 1.30 m
- Shower room – 2 x 1.90 m
The garden size is 930 sq.m. with a driveway and a big outbuilding with a garage. The property is accessible via tarmac road in all seasons. The house is ideal for relocation or a holiday home.
Electricity and water are connected to mains. Internet and digital television could be also connected.
The property is:
- 8 km from the town of Tutrakan;
- 30 km from the town of Slivo Pole;
- 50 km from the Ruse city;
- 70 km from Silistra city.
Bulgaria's House Prices continue to rise sharply thanks to falling Interest Rates and stable Economy
Bulgaria's Borovets the Booziest Ski Resort in Europe
Bulgaria's Property Market to Strengthen Further in 2016
Confidence Returning to Bulgaria's Property Market
Bulgaria Pulls out Stops to Boost Tourism after Bumper Winter Season
Bulgarian Holiday Rental Portal Captures Tourism Growth
All property news from Bulgaria
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!