Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
This luxury four bedroom villa is located on the famous Kalogiri hillside, just five minutes from the beach and amenities. With its stunning interior and picturesque views of the sea, city and mountains, as well as its exotic garden, private pool and other features, this luxury residence offers you comfort, beauty, and relaxation.
The ground floor consists of:
- Lavish entrance hall that leads to an open-space sitting area and a grand dining area seating 10 people;
- Home cinema with Dolby Digital audio system and central sound system (indoors and outdoors);
- Stylish open-space fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and wood panelling which is linked to the main dining area seating 8 people;
- Separate spacious utility/laundry room with fitted appliances and exit to back yard;
- Guest WC with granite finishing and sensor taps.
The first floor is linked via a marble staircase with handmade ironwork décor, wall-length windows and a hanging chandelier.
The first floor comprises of:
- The master bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the city and coastline, a large walk-in wardrobe, and a lavish en-suite with marble walls and a fitted Jacuzzi.
- A double bedroom with an en-suite and redwood floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobe.
- Two bright and spacious double bedrooms with access to a grand part-covered veranda, offering stunning panoramic views and plenty of room for sitting/sunbathing areas.
- An additional bathroom with granite finishing and red wood cabinets.
Kalogiroi area is situated on the east side of Limassol, it is one of the most prestigious addresses in Limassol. The area comprises of individual luxury villas with private pools and beautiful landscape gardens. Only 5 min drive to the beach and to the city, with shops and the cafes in the vicinity. Quick access to the main highway and only 30 min drive to Larnaca and Paphos airports.
Cyprus increasingly Popular with foreign Buyers
Cypriot Property Prices on the Rebound
Cyprus Remains Destination of Choice for Chinese Investors
Cypriot Property Tops Popularity Charts for Chinese Investors
Cyprus to Resolve Title Deed Fiasco or No Further Bailout
Cyprus' Investment for Citizenship Programme Attracts €2bn
All property news from Cyprus
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!