Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
A Freehold Agrotourism hotel and taverna for sale, with full restaurant facilities, 15 bedrooms (all en-suite), swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, inside & outside bar areas and even conference room. Covered area of 955 m2 on a plot of 901 m2. Parking for 15 cars and terrace of 135 m2. Situated between Limassol and the Troodos mountains in a picturesque valley village
• 45 minutes from Limassol and Nicosia, 20 minutes from the peak of Troodos mountains
• Comprises several old (listed) houses dating back from the 1880's all renovated with respect to the local tradition and latest additions executed in the same traditional style.
• All rooms and common areas furnished in traditional Cyprus style, many of them with genuine antiques
• Rooms in three levels, all with balconies or terrace access and all with beautiful valley and mountain views.
• Tavern/Restaurant with capacity 45 (indoors) and 65 (indoor and outdoor)
• Outdoor pool, Indoor Jacuzzi and Sauna, large garden terrace
• Conference/Functions Room for 40 persons
• Three workshops for traditional Cypriot arts & crafts: Loom workshop, Woodcarving & Icon-painting workshop, Distillery workshop for local Zivania (white spirit)
• Plus traditional wood-fired, mud-brick oven
• Full access for handicapped, including stair lifts
• Large plot 900 sq.m. across the road available for hotel expansion and/or construction of owners' house, etc.
• Surrounding area great for nature lovers and mountain sports; in winter the ski slopes of Troodos mountain are only 20 mins drive.
This unique hotel is the result of over 15 years effort by the owner and is a work of love and dedication. However, owner is a developer and not a hotel manager and wishes to move on to the next project.
Hotel has low running costs: for example, water is only Euro 100 annually, all food & drink supplies are available locally from the village (better quality - lower prices), village labour costs are lower plus two (2) non-EU employees allowed, building is listed and enjoys government grant for maintenance.
This is a great opportunity for nature lovers who desire to own, live-in and manage their own small hotel in peaceful and beautiful rural surroundings - but not too far away from the hustle of cosmopolitan Limassol and the seaside.
MAIN PROPERTY FEATURESFully Furnished, Mountain View, Private Parking, Title Deeds
Running a Business in Cyprus
Paphos and Akamas Peninsula
Lawyers in Cyprus
Starting a Business in Cyprus
Aiya Napa & Cape Greco
Protaras in Eastern Cyprus
All property news from Cyprus
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!