Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
Absolute Luxury six bedroom house for sale in the prestigious area of Aradippou, Larnaca- Full Title Deeds.
Luxury six bedroom house constructed in high standards and the best quality materials. The property is located in a quiet neighbourhood of Aradippou, Larnaca near to all amenities in the direct surrounding area with easy access to highway that leads to all the cities of Cyprus.
The open plan ground floor is consisted of a lounge/living room, dining room, modern Italian kitchen, play room and a guest toilet. The first floor consists of an en-suited master bedroom (bathroom) along with another three bedrooms, laundry room and the main bathroom.
The second floor consists of a multi use room that currently is used as an office but also can be used as an extra bedroom and a big store room.
Outside there is a quest room with separate toilet and shower, BBQ area, store rooms, a double garage with automated door and a mature landscaped garden with an automated irrigation system.
- The sqm of the plot is 589 and the internal area of the house is 300 plus garage and verandas.- Central Heating
- Air conditioned in all rooms winter/summer
- Fully Furnished
- Security alarm
- Marble staircase
- Granite worksurfaces
- Covered large patio with a built in BBQ
- Landscaped garden
- Optional pool
- Very close to shops, supermarkets, hospital
- 3 minutes drive to the village (Banks, post-office- shops- pharmacies- doctors- dentists- vets)
- 5 minutes drive to all Larnacas supermarkets
- 10 minutes from Larnaca airport
- 10 minutes away from the sea front, with restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels and beautiful sandy beaches
- 5 minutes drive from the main roundabout leading to:
- Nicosia 20 minutes – Limassol 35 minutes –25 minutes to Agia Napa
- 10 minutes away from two major international schools: The American Academy and Pascal School
-V.A.T. Not applicable
Viewings are highly recommended. Don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions..
Cyprus House Prices fell 1.8% in Q1 2018
Cyprus Property Market is booming
Running a Business in Cyprus
Paphos and Akamas Peninsula
Lawyers in Cyprus
Starting a Business in Cyprus
All property news from Cyprus
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!