Apartment for Sale in Bellagio

« More properties for sale in Bellagio

€230,000 EUR

Want details on similar properties?

I also want info on currency exchange services

FREE GUIDE INCLUDED
Top 10 Tips for Buying Property

We will never share your data with anyone else
PureFX Foreign Exchange

Ref 1935431 | Bellagio, Regione Lombardia | 2 Bed Apartment

Currency services provided by PureFX 230,000 EUR  |  Approx.£198,053 GBP  |  Approx. US$246,146 USD
  • Type: Apartment
  • Location: Bellagio
  • Province: Lombardia
  • Country: Italy
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2


Limonta, Lake Como. Newly built lakeview holiday complex with panoramic lake view terraces in Limonta, only 2 km from Bellagio, Lake Como.
Apartment B1A offers a flexible accommodation on 2 levels:

- on the ground level there is a large living area with kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Both living area and bedroom are connected to a large, 14 sqm terrace with magnificent lake view.

- on the basement level there is another space, easily convertible into a 2nd bedroom and a bathroom.

The property is connected by an internal access with the garage nr. 7, which is included into the price. Alternatively the property can be purchased without the garage (-25.000 €).

With the B1B version, the property can be purchased with any other from 6 garages available in the complex.

High standard finishings, lake view from all the rooms (except the basement level), underfloor heating system, solar panels, central sat TV, double glazed wooden windows, acoustic and thermic high standard insulation, low service charges. When purchasing, an extra cost of 700 € is required for the power supply connection and property register.

Perfect investment opportunity!

Location Info.

At Limonta stands the Church of St. Bernardo and Ambrogio, which is of late medieval origin, but was rebuilt in 1673. The Four Evangelists with St. Gregory and St. Ambrogio are depicted on the 14th century portico. A splendid, 16th century “Madonna with Child” dated back to ‘500, painted by one of Tiziano’s pupil, can be seen inside. Also the Sanctuary of the annunciate or Moletto was built in 1606, with a doorway that opens onto the façade and one that opens onto the side, reachable by a staircase and a small jetty.

Bellagio is the most famous resort on the Lake Como and is also known as the “Pearl of the Lake”. The town’s name derives from the Latin word “bilacus”, which indicates the bifurcation of the lake into its two branches. Due to its special position, Bellagio offers the tourists splendid views of the whole lake. Some of the best viewpoints include the grounds of Villa Serbelloni and the top of Monte San Primo, from where You can see Mont Blanc, Ortles and even the Madonnina statue on Milan Cathedral of Duomo on particularly clear days.

The tow is a cluster of houses, one on top of the other, painted in lovely, soft colors with narrow alleyways and picturesque little squares. The ancient medieval settlement fortified by a castle and walls, has gradually been transformed by the building of luxury hotels, elegant villas and smart shops. One of the most known Villa on the lake is surely Villa Melzi, which was built between 1808 and 1810 for Francesco Melzi d’Eril, who used it as a summer residence. It is completely surrounded by a wonderful, English style garden, leading down to the lake with a chapel that contains Francesco Melzi’s tomb, two splendid Egyptian Lions, which were a gift from Napoleon, a small ornamental lake with nymphs, a fountain with the statue of Cupid and a chapel designed by Bramante.

On the promontory of Bellagio stands Villa Serbelloni, which was built for Marquise Stanga and rebuilt by the Sfondrati family, to whom it belonged up till 1788, when it was inherited by Serbelloni family, who decorated the rooms with paintings and works of art and planted rare and exotic plants in the garden, which is considered one the most beautiful in Italy. Since 1959 this villa belonged to the Rockefeller Foundation of New York that organizes conferences here.

On the top of promontory, the ruins of a small church dedicated to St. Peter the Apostle can be seen. Next to the church of San Giovanni stands Villa Trotti, which was built in 1625 by the Loppio family and was restructured and extended in the 18th century by Marquis Ludovico Trotti. The marquis’s great-nephew made some changes and created a water garden in the grounds that unfortunately no longer exists. The villa is now divided into apartments.

Can't find what you're looking for?

We're here to help in any way we can. Help me find it!
Search