Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
Brand New 3 Bed VillaAbsolute Marbella is pleased to introduce this amazing opportunity to purchase a brand new 3 bed villa in an extremely private community. There are only 18 villas being built so numbers are limited. This villa is a 3-storey property. The 3 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and are located on the first floor with large floor-to-ceiling glass doors that enable the flow of plenty of light. The kitchen is positioned to the rear of the ground floor with a sophisticated glass exit that leads to a shaded area with pergola adjacent to the parking bay. The feature stairway beautifully connects the 3 floors. Key Features • Abundant landscaped gardens that will be fully mature upon completion, allowing flow of light & welcome shade, plus protecting privacy on boundary lines• Internal “courtyard” concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens• a sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen• High-end German kitchens by SieMatic• An open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area• Under-floor heating throughout• Pre-installation for security systems• Electric car charging ports in the garage• Energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate• Expansive storage spaces• Internal/ external access to the basement• Separate pantry area beside kitchen• En-suite bathroom for every bedroom• Hidden “chute” to easily move washing from bedrooms to basement-level laundries• Non-slip flooring finishes in bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds The property will be ready in 2018 and can be secured with a €10,000 deposit and an additional 30% upon signing contracts. The remaining 70% will only be paid upon completion. Prices start from €769,900 We have other styles and types of villa available in this development, including 3 beds and bungalows.
Spain welcomes nearly one Million less Tourists than predicted for first Half of 2018
Lack of Supply blamed for Downturn of Balearic's Property Market
Sales & House Prices rise steadily at the Costa del Sol in first Half of 2018
How is Brexit likely to affect non-resident's Income Tax in Spain?
Do you own Spanish Property via an international Company?
Spanish House Prices continue to rise sharply
All property news from Spain
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!