Get More Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
UNDER CONSTRUTION!! 40% sold already! New development in a frontline golf position in Cabopino - a perfect setting for golfers and nature lovers alike. Walking distance to the golf clubhouse a few minutes, the beach within 10 minutes. Completion and handover is anticipated for December 2019.PAYMENT TERMS: Deposit 6,000 € + VAT / 30% + VAT on exchanging contract - the remaining 70% + VAT on completion.SPECS include high quality materials throughout, including alarm system, A/C hot & cold individually controlled from all rooms, built-in wardrobes, ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, double glazing, fully equipped kitchen by Porcelanosa and appliances by Neff, sound proofing and -insulation, etc. Each property comes with a private pool either in the garden or on the roof terrace, pending on type.Private parking for 2 cars.THE COMPLEX will consist of only 25 houses enjoying frontal golf views, including amazing sea views. The complex will be fully gated with CCTV.
Spain welcomes nearly one Million less Tourists than predicted for first Half of 2018
Lack of Supply blamed for Downturn of Balearic's Property Market
Sales & House Prices rise steadily at the Costa del Sol in first Half of 2018
How is Brexit likely to affect non-resident's Income Tax in Spain?
Do you own Spanish Property via an international Company?
Spanish House Prices continue to rise sharply
All property news from Spain
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!