Villa for Sale in Sogucak

« More properties for sale in Sogucak

£122,000 GBP

Would you like more info?

I also want info on currency exchange services

FREE GUIDE INCLUDED
Top 10 Tips for Buying Property

Ref 1530892 | Sogucak, Aydin | 3 Bed Villa with a Garden

Currency services provided by Excel Currencies £122,000 GBP  |  €141,679 EUR (Approx)  |  Approx. US$151,625 USD
  • Type: Villa
  • Location: Sogucak
  • Province: Aydin
  • Country: Turkey
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Build Size: 150m2

Fantastic villa located close to the village of Sogucak and enjoying fabulous views over the Aegean Coastline.This elite project comprising of 24 exclusive villas is to include 16 3 bedroomed detached and 8 3 bedroomed semi detached. With only 15% of the 15,000 m2 site being used for construction, the remaining 85% is for communal and recreational areas and internal roads. With its large pool, sports facilities, landscaped gardens, gated boundary walls and 24 hours security, Aegean Breeze is where ''dreams become reality''.The authentic Turkish village of Sogucak is situated on the suburbs of Kusadasi and enjoys spectacular sea views, encompassing the Greek island of Samos. Just a ten minute drive away from Club La Costa Kusadasi International Golf Resort, with its newly opened 18 hole championship golf course and superb club house with restaurant and conferencing facilities. The bustlıng town of Kusadasi where you will find an array of restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities is just a short 15 minute drive away.

Towns located close to Sogucak, Turkey

Can't find what you're looking for?

We're here to help in any way we can. Help me find it!
Search