Apartment for Sale in Dubai

« More properties for sale in Dubai

AED2,083,888 AED

Want details on similar properties?

I also want info on currency exchange services

Top 10 Tips for Buying Property

Excel Currencies

Ref 2181875 | Dubai, Dubai | 3 Bedroom Apartment

Currency services provided by Excel Currencies AED2,083,888 AED  |  €512,408 EUR (Approx)  |  Approx.£441,235 GBP  |  Approx. US$548,379 USD
Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai, Dubai
  • Type: Apartment
  • Location: Dubai
  • Province: Dubai
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 0

Designed for families, these exclusive apartments are set amidst a green landscape and open to uninterrupted views of a central park and are located in Dubai Hills Estate, an integrated master-planned community and an elegantly designed hub within Mohammed Bin Rashid City . Residents here will have access to a championship golf course, tennis academy and jogging and bicycle tracks and all within close proximity to a shopping mall, hotels, schools, multipurpose community hall, fitness centre with steam and sauna rooms, children’s play areas, and communal spaces.

Completing next year the payemnt plan is 60% during the remaining contructio period with 40% sue on completion.

This particular unit is positioned on a low floor and offers a three bedroom layout.

Golf club and clubhouse
Expected rental Yield of over 8%
Under construction development
Bank Finance available on Final Payment
Completion expected 2018
New growth area
Centrally Located Residential Community
Communal park/ green areas
Gated / 24 hours security
Communal gym

Property Location;
ACACIA at Park Heights, Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

Can't find what you're looking for?

We're here to help in any way we can. Help me find it!