Send me the Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
Fully furnished studio apartment, perfect for rental, with super 'investor friendly' post handover payment plan, these apartments are currently the lowest price per sq.ft. in the Business Bay area.
These are a great investment due to locality and payment plan. It is close to the Dubai Mall, Downtown, and Dubai Canal. Each apartment is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen. In addition, each apartment's living room can turn into a bedroom, as it is equipped with specially designed furniture, which make them a super easy turn-key solution once complete.
Handover is due the end of 2019 the developer is offering an exceptional payment plan, where buyer pays only 52% of the price until the time of completion, with the remaining 48% paid over the next four years.
This particular unit is on a higher floor with Meydan views and offers fitted wardrobes, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, ample living area, bathroom and its own private balcony.
Why clients choose Elite Realty Dubai?
Dubai employs Blockchain Technology to attract foreign Investment & Business
Buying Resale Property in Dubai
Abu Dhabi Rents Likely to Achieve Stability in 2016
Affordable Housing Gains Popularity in Dubai
UAE Real Estate Sector to Gain Traction in 2016
Positive Outlook for Dubai Real Estate in 2016
All property news from United Arab Emirates
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!