Apartment for Sale in Dubai

« More properties for sale in Dubai

AED15,750,000 AED

Would you like more info?

I also want info on currency exchange services

FREE GUIDE INCLUDED
Top 10 Tips for Buying Property

We will never share your data with anyone else

Ref 2202360 | Dubai, Dubai | 3 Bedroom Apartment

Currency services provided by PureFX AED15,750,000 AED  |  €3,872,776 EUR (Approx)  |  Approx.£3,334,848 GBP  |  Approx. US$4,144,645 USD
West Crescent, Dubai, Dubai
  • Type: Apartment
  • Location: Dubai
  • Province: Dubai
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 0

Redefining 'Luxury' - Three bedroom residence on Palm Jumeirah, ready mid-2018. These stunning residences are situated on the west crescent of Palm Jumeirah and will be serviced by the new five-star W Dubai – The Palm and will define luxury residential living in Dubai. Comprising just 104 homes located in eight mansions they each feature their own dedicated lobbies and private elevators.



Residences here feature;




  • Allocated Parking Spaces for 2 Cars

  • Authentic & Modern Luxury Living

  • Balcony – Outdoor Living / Dining Area / Private Terraces

  • Beach – 475 m (including W – The Palm)

  • Bicycle Stands

  • Double Rain Shower in all Master Ensuite Bathrooms

  • Eight Mansion Concepts each with Private Lift Lobby

  • Gourmet Kitchen & Additional Service Kitchen

  • Library / Media Room

  • Open Living Concepts – Flexible Layout

  • Penthouse Simplex, Duplex and Triplex

  • Personalised App

  • Private Botanical Gardens

  • Private Lift to Penthouse

  • Spa

  • Staff Back-of-House

  • Walk-in Wardrobe in all Master Bedroom Suites

  • Views of The Gulf / Dubai Skyline or Both



There will be a number of unique luxury facilities offered at THE ALEF to its residents,




  • Club 104, a private club for the Alef residents that will be offering the 5 star life style within their grasp

  • Private SPA

  • Private Lounge, for Ladies and Gents

  • Private Cinema

  • Children Indoor and Outdoor Areas

  • 500 M Private Beach

  • Tennis Courts

  • Privacy and Security

  • Gated Community with private access to the owners and their guests only

  • VIP Treatment at the W-The Palm

  • Personal Concierge Service

  • Valet Parking Service



Completion is expected mid 2018 and payment plan is 35% during the remaining construction period with 65% due on hand-over



Why clients choose Elite Realty Dubai?




  • Our British sales and rental teams are based in Dubai

  • We have been selling here since 2003 and are experts in Dubai residential property

  • We specialize in the 'New Home' investor market

  • We achieve some of the best rental yields and capital growth currently available

  • We offer a large variety of investment projects throughout Dubai

  • We are unbiased- therefore will guide you to invest in the right property for your needs

  • We have a local rate telephone number and no call centres

  • Each client deals with the same sales person from start to finish

  • They trust in our long-term view, knowledge, integrity, experience, reliability, dedication and commitment to providing exceptional service




Features;
Under construction development
High-end 5 star hotel standard finishings
Serviced Residential Apartments
Completion expected 2018
Award winning Architects and Interior Designers
Waterside Living
Communal pool
Communal sports courts
Gated / 24 hours security
Communal gym

Property Location;
The Alef, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai

Can't find what you're looking for?

We're here to help in any way we can. Help me find it!
Search