Apartment for Sale in Dubai

« More properties for sale in Dubai

AED1,754,888 AED

Want details on similar properties?

I also want info on currency exchange services

FREE GUIDE INCLUDED
Top 10 Tips for Buying Property

PureFX Foreign Exchange

Ref 2203430 | Dubai, Dubai | 2 Bed Apartment

Currency services provided by PureFX AED1,754,888 AED  |  €431,510 EUR (Approx)  |  Approx.£371,574 GBP  |  Approx. US$461,802 USD
Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai, Dubai
  • Type: Apartment
  • Location: Dubai
  • Province: Dubai
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 0

Two bedroom apartment in the exclusive and all encompassing community of Dubai Hills; an integrated master-planned, elegantly designed hub within Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City).



Designed for families, its exclusive apartments are set amidst a green landscape and open to uninterrupted views of a central park. Residents will have access to a championship golf course, tennis academy and jogging and bicycle tracks and all within close proximity to a shopping mall, hotels, schools, multipurpose community hall, fitness centre with steam and sauna rooms, children’s play areas, and communal spaces.



The homes are located centrally at the crossroads of Al Qudra and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, and in easy access of Sheikh Zayed Road and only a 10-minute drive from Downtown Dubai. With access to the Etihad Rail and the upcoming Dubai Metro Purple and Pink lines which will border the development, enabling fast and easy connection.



Key Features




  • Ground floor + 8 storey buildings of luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms (2 buildings currently launched)

  • Well-designed kitchens with integral white goods, premium grade finishings throughout and advanced technical solutions for easy operation of lighting and electrics

  • Facilities include elegant lobby, key card access, 24-hour front desk, CCTV cameras, courtyards with water features and communal pools

  • Dubai Hills amenities will include communal gardens and pools, 18-hole golf course, cycling & jogging tracks, sports courts, kids play areas, nature trails and parks, regional mall, healthcare facilities, restaurants and 24-hour security

  • Access to the Etihad Rail and the upcoming Dubai Metro Purple and Pink lines

  • Strong developer with excellent reputation for quality and timely delivery



Completing next year the payemnt plan is 60% during the remaining contructio period with 40% due on completion.



This particular unit is positioned on a low floor and offers a two bedroom layout.



Why clients choose Elite Realty Dubai?




  • Our British sales and rental teams are based in Dubai

  • We have been selling here since 2003 and are experts in Dubai residential property

  • We specialize in the 'New Home' investor market

  • We achieve some of the best rental yields and capital growth currently available

  • We offer a large variety of investment projects throughout Dubai

  • We are unbiased- therefore will guide you to invest in the right property for your needs

  • We have a local rate telephone number and no call centres

  • Each client deals with the same sales person from start to finish

  • They trust in our long-term view, knowledge, integrity, experience, reliability, dedication and commitment to providing exceptional service




Features;
Golf club and clubhouse
Expected rental Yield of over 8%
Under construction development
Bank Finance available on Final Payment
Completion expected 2018
New growth area
Centrally Located Residential Community
Communal park/ green areas
Gated / 24 hours security
Communal gym

Property Location;
ACACIA at Park Heights, Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai

Can't find what you're looking for?

We're here to help in any way we can. Help me find it!
Search