Send me the Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
Nurai is the Emirates’ most sought after private island - an island of inspiration, delighting the senses and offering lifestyle without parallel. Designed to provide residents with generous plots of land, panoramic sea views and the utmost level of privacy, Nurai is home to a single, world-class, boutique resort and a limited number of breathtaking exclusive Beachfront Estates and Water Villas.
Nurai houses a distinctive collection of limited-edition beachfront estates of 13,100 square feet which sit on generous plot sizes ranging between 35,000 – 55,000 square feet as well as luxury contemporary water villas of 6,000 square feet, which offer an unparalleled over-water living experience. In total, there are 31 beachfront estates and 36 water villas.
Each perfectly designed residence includes a private beach with unobstructed sea views, exclusive private amenities, pools, docks, and boat slips as well as the luxury facilities of the Island, 24 hour service access from the hotel, a celebrated brand luxury spa, world class fitness centers, and a multitude of water activities
Nurai is just minutes from Abu Dhabi’s key upcoming projects
* 5 minutes by boat from Saadiyat island: home to the world’s largest single concentration of premier cultural institutions including the Sheikh Zayed National Museum designed by Lord Norman Foster, the Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Museum by Frank Gehry, the Louvre Abu Dhabi universal museum by Jean Nouvel, a performing arts centre and a maritime museum.
* 15 minutes by boat from Yas island: feature attractions such as a world-class motor sports racetrack, signature hotels, the Ferrari theme park, water park, and the Abu Dhabi destination retail development of 300,000 sq m retail area.
* 20 minutes by boat from Reem Island: an invigorating, world-class residential, commercial and business project set to house more than 100,000 people.
Nurai is just under an hour away from key locations in Dubai:
* 45 minutes by Helicopter from Dubai International Airport
* 45 minutes by car from planned Dubai International Airport in Jebel Ali to
Saadiyat island, followed by 5 minute boat ride to Nurai.
* 55 minutes by car from Burj Dubai / Down town Dubai to Saadiyat island, followed by 5 minute boat ride to Nurai
Nurai is being developed by a boutique real estate developer which specialized in luxury real estate.
The Developer of this project is a newly formed joint venture between Tasameem Real Estate, which has a portfolio of over $US 15 billion worth of developments and Assas LLC, a partner in the US$2 billion Al Barari project – the first Dubai-based, mixed-use development targeting the premium segment of the real estate market.
Nurai represents an outstanding investment opportunity with prices expected to more than double upon construction completion.
Nurai’s guaranteed investment security is due to a number of key reasons:
* Nurai’s strategic location and proximity to Abu Dhabi’s biggest projects.
* The current structural shortage of good quality space across the various types of real estate and in particular high end product.
* Strong immigration growth prospects – International partnerships which will see the world’s leading educational and medical talent move to Abu Dhabi – e.g. Johns Hopkins Medicine, Cleavland Clinic, the Imperial College London Diabetes Centre, Sorbonne University and INSEAD.
* Abu Dhabi’s vast oil-driven wealth which is driving economic growth.
Nurai’s resort and residences are scheduled for completion in December 2010.
The First completed villa and show home will be finished in May 2009.
If you would like to request more information about Nurai Island please contact us to request your brochure and express your interest.
Dubai Unveils City to be Home to 9.5 Million People
UAE Investors Spend 4.3bn EUR on Overseas Property in H1 2015
Is Qatari Real Estate Booming towards a Bubble?
UAE Property Portal Raises $9m Venture Capital for GCC Expansion
UAE on Course for 9.8bn EUR Hotel Revenues by 2020
Dubai's Real Estate Sector Shows Signs of Slowing
All property news from United Arab Emirates
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!