Send me the Info »
FREE GUIDE INCLUDEDTop 10 Tips for Buying Property
USA Property Bonds
• Low entrylevels of USD 50,000 (max per individual $100m)
• Interestand capital repayments paid in the original currency in which the bondsacquired are denominated.
• Propertymanagement, trading and development team in place with combined experience ofover 40 years.
• No needto open a US company or bank account
• No needto register to pay US taxes for non US residents.
• Fixedreturn of 12% per annum for 3 years + capital returned after 3 years.
Purchased May 2013: $20,746
Refurbishment Cost: $49,321
Total Cost: $70,067
Annual rental yield: $50,220 (71%)
Sold March 2014: $220,631
Annual rental yield: 22%
Seaside and Walton County
Key West and Miami-Dade County
Everglades and Florida City
Anna Maria Island and Bradenton
Tampa in Florida's Hillsborough County
St Petersburg on Florida's Gulf Coast
All property news from United States
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest and best investment opportunities around the world!